Take control of your production margins with Infoware’s true cost of production. Our fully integrated production planning will also help improve your on time deliveries (DIFOT) with better resource utilisation.
Including more advanced functionality:
- Enhance your margins with true cost of production using Bill of Materials (BOM) definitions including raw materials consumption plus recoveries for other costs such as labour, electricity, gas etc.
- BOM’s may consist of other BOMs where subcomponents need to be manufactured first.
- Increase your DIFOT and resource utilisation with centralised production planning.
- Works orders for both customer orders and stock.
- Help control wastage through daily or shift production recorded against each works order showing balance to be manufactured.
- Lean Manufacturing option to replenish raw materials based on actual production rather than forecasts (Kanban method).
- Ensure consistent quality using standard manufacturing instructions per item, with override per works order for any special requirements.
- Product recall requirements covered with optional pallet tickets for batch/lot tracking.
- Fully integrated with all relevant Infoware components such as Inventory, Debtors, Creditors, Job Cost, General Ledger and Cash Book.
- For larger items requiring discreet manufacturing, some clients use Infoware’s Job Costing to collate manufacturing and other costs.