Today’s Warehouse Management providers must balance the competing needs of customers for stock availability, stock aging, batch control and jobs status, with logistics demands of accurate stock control, location management and job scheduling. Infoware Services provides tools for all of the above plus more.
Increase your service levels while reducing costs with Infoware’s specifically designed 3PL+ contract warehouse system. Streamline communication and with your customers with 24/7 web access and automated stock movement advices. Gain many efficiency benefits through location management, stock control, automated invoicing, EDI and RF scanning options plus more
Take control, make better decisions and increase logistics efficiency with Infoware Services; reduce revenue leakage; 24/7 inventory and job visibility for your customers with no customer service effort; use RF technology to accurately track items; provide an EDI portal for customer transactions.
Read More +
- Protect your margins by reducing revenue leakage and administration time with sensible integration of billing charges with operations. Generate contract charges automatically such as container packs/unpacks, storage, while other optional services such as shrink wrapping are suggested on completion of the job to maximise your revenue.
An added benefit is that our clients can review stock aging, right down to carton level in real time.
Infoware’s technology affords Doboy’s clients that often illusive, competitive edge!
Administration and Systems Manager
Doboy Cold Stores
- Meet your customer’s expectation with full stock accuracy with location management of product across rack, block stack and pick face locations in multiple warehouses.
- Control stock for each customer’s products accurately by weight, item count, and multiple user-defined statuses [e.g. saleable, unsaleable, quarantine etc.] across multiple warehouses. Prevent embarrassment and costs of incorrect dispatch of non-saleable stock.
- Provide immediate answers to customer queries with zero administration cost via 24/7 web portal for job status and stock levels. Automatically send email confirmation or EDI message of stock arrivals and picking confirmations. You can even allow customers to perform online stock aging or batch tracking checks.
- KPI’s allow you to manage productivity both by customer and warehouse.
- Meet your customer’s contract demands with flexible picking algorithms – including FIFO by default; strict rotation, pick by batch, pick to weight and other algorithms.
- Reduce Invoice queries and payment holdups by providing job movement detail and storage calculation detail, automatically sent by email.
Add RF Scanning accuracy *
When items need to be tracked individually with their own unique barcode, such as serialised stock, individual pallets/bales or cartons such as meat products, Infoware allows cartons to be “tally scanned” onto a pallet when received. Each pallet when moved or despatched takes its tally scan summary and carton details so each carton is handled once only – but included in despatch/container weights when shipped.
Knowing where every product is, by code, by batch, by due date, by salable, quarantine, damaged or unsalable saves considerable time in picking, significantly reducing errors and improve stock accuracy. With Infoware’s Services EDI gateway to your customers reduce job turnaround by remove time to process jobs with associated issues and costs.
Some more time savers include:
Read More +
Make customer stock enquiries a memory of the past! Significantly reduce customer enquires by proactively communicating with them with no effort. Email your customers automatically on completion of stock in and stock out movements. Stock status reports can be emailed daily or weekly. Backed up by Infoware Services i4 Portal for customers to track stock on hand and job status (past and present).
Remove human inconsistency and let Infoware use its various placement algorithms to place stock in the warehouse.
Reduce time for picks by presorted location pick locations.
Wave replenishments saving labour by greatly reducing out of stocks in floating pick faces.
Scan pallets with variable weight cartons once on receipt in warehouse. Scan pallet label on dispatch with automatic carton and weight tallies. Track each shipment down to individual cartons if any customer product recall issues.
- Save considerable time with semi-automatic invoice generation ready as soon as you’ve completed stock movement jobs. Each customer can have a different ratecard for each type of service provided. Infoware calculates weekly storage charges automatically with repetitive and possible charges already generated on job completion.
For exporters, automatically interface to One Stop removing time to manually lodge information and inaccurate data.
Streamline your admin office and remove hassles of data entry and associated delays and errors with infoware’s EDI Portal.
- Reduce administration if you need to reorganise your warehouse with bulk transfer functions for relocating streets, moving specific products to a new zone, or products not stored in their preferred zone.
Value & Service
Dramatically reduce your IT costs while enjoying enhanced functionality and efficiency. For a low monthly subscription, you get the full Infoware business management solution, data hosted in a secure environment, Infoware updates plus included support and more.
(*) RF Scanning is recommended only where it adds value to your business. Many Infoware clients run efficient and accurate warehouses without RF by use of Infoware’s location management system only.