Reduce your capital requirements by increasing stock turn with Infoware’s intelligent supplier ordering. Dramatically reduce your administration requirements with better customer service using i4 Customer Internet Ordering and Web Portal.
Including more advanced functionality:
- Have 24/7 customer service with less administration resources with i4 Customer Internet Ordering and Client Web Portal. Customers can access account history and retrieve copies of past invoices further increasing your customer service levels.
- Give your suppliers online access to their product lines for accurate stock availability and expected order requirements, further reducing administration and lead time.
- Up to 5 base sell prices to handle different customer pricing strategies. Sell prices can be formulated on cost plus margins to automatically calculate sell prices as required to protect your margins.
- Flexible special prices for any date range, whether fixed prices or amounts off base sell price.
- Mixed product promotions for your more advanced special deals.
- Generate base or customer specific price lists – paper based or electronic.
- Automatic supplier rebate claim generation for customer based rebates.
- Alternative Auto Purchase Order methods:
- Calculate landed costs for imported stock lines, incorporating currency rate, freight, duty and agent commissions to give you a true landed unit cost. Shipment folios pro-rata shipment costs across multiple supplier invoices in the same shipment.
- Bar code scanning options including stock takes.
- Flexible sales reporting including ranking customers, products by sales amounts, margins and margin %.
- Report stock on hand based on "weeks of stock on hand" to focus on reducing or removing slow moving or dead stock lines.
- Fully integrated with all relevant Infoware components such as Debtors, Creditors, Job Cost, General Ledger and Cash Book.