Increase your service levels while reducing costs with Infoware’s specifically designed 3PL+ contract warehouse solution. Streamline communication with your customers using 24/7 web access and automated stock movement advices. Send red/amber alerts when your customers’ products approaching BBD. Gain many efficiency benefits through location management, stock control, automated invoicing, EDI of your PDF invoices and RF scanning options plus more.
Including more advanced functionality:
- Provides full stock accuracy with location management of product across rack, block stack and pick face locations in multiple warehouses.
- Generate automated amber or red stock alerts to customers when their product is approaching best before date.
- Control stock for each customer’s products accurately by weight, item count, and multiple user-defined statuses (e.g. saleable, unsaleable, quarantine etc.) across multiple warehouses
- Allow customer queries answered by access via 24/7 web portal for job status and stock levels. Automatically send email confirmation or EDI message of stock arrivals and picking confirmations. You can even allow customers to perform online stock aging checks.
- Remove Data entry errors and improve timeliness with Infoware’s EDI interface to your customers for Stock Inwards and Outwards movements. This includes extracting data from each customer’s pdf for receipts and despatches. Imagine – no data entry!!
- Specify up to 3 levels of configuration per product (pallet, carton or each) for maximum client flexibility.
- Pick faces can be fixed per product or, in high volume pick face environments, a floating pick face to increase picking efficiency by removing replenishments during picking.
- Help manage your business through various KPI’s.
- Ensure consistency and save time locating products through Infoware’s flexible location placement algorithms.
- Meet your customer’s contract demands with flexible picking algorithms – including FIFO by default; pick by batch, pick to weight and other algorithms.
- Reduce revenue leakage and administration time with sensible integration of billing charges with operations. Generate some charges automatically such as container packs/unpacks, while other optional services such as shrink wrapping are suggested on completion of the job to maximise your revenue.
- Save considerable time with semi-automatic invoice generation ready as soon as you’ve completed stock movement jobs. Each customer can have a different rate card for each type of service provided. Infoware calculates weekly storage charges automatically with repetitive and possible charges already generated on job completion.
- Invoices generated include service and activity summary, job movement detail and storage calculation detail, automatically sent by email to minimise customer invoice queries.
- Reduce Admin with bulk transfer functions for relocating streets, moving specific products to a new zone, or products not stored in their preferred zone.
Add RF Scanning accuracy *
When items need to be tracked individually with their own unique barcode, such as serialised stock, individual pallets/bales or cartons such as meat products, Infoware allows cartons to be “tally scanned” onto a pallet when received. Each pallet when moved or despatched takes its tally scan summary and carton details so each carton is handled once only – but included in despatch/container weights when shipped.
(*) RF Scanning is recommended only where it adds value to your business. Many Infoware clients run efficient and accurate warehouses without RF by the use of Infoware’s location management system only.