If you have employees, then you will most likely already be using labour rosters and timesheets. Infoware’s i4 Rosters and i4 Timesheets significantly reduce administration in what can be a very time consuming, error-prone process.i4 Rosters
Infoware’s i4 Paytime rostering benefits you by:
- Allowing Managers to maintain online rosters and timesheet changes to remove double processing by manager and payroll admin staff, also reducing errors in pays.
- Securely manage rosters 24/7 with full web access from remote sites, home office or mobile devices.
- Know your daily budgeted labour in advance with fully costed rosters.
- Control labour costs by preventing unapproved roster creep with enforced over-budget approvals for both hours and costs.
- Full integration with Payroll so you always have an up-to-date list of current employees, include new employees, pay rates etc.
- Public holidays automatically highlighted (once you define the public holidays).
- Dramatically reduce administration with your roster becoming the default payroll.
- Employees can be rostered across multiple jobs, with summary views by job or employee.
- Job sharing catered for where rosters can rollover each alternate week or fortnight.
- Time sheets printed for sign on/off to meet statutory proof of attendance records.
- Remove double handling of timesheet information by letting Managers review and only process timesheet exceptions to rosters online. If staff work rostered hours, then NO data entry is required to complete the timesheet process.
- Easy to use interface.
- For job costed environments, allow entry of Contract, Periodic and extra do and charge entries all on the one screen.
- Securely manage timesheets 24/7 with full web access from remote sites, home office or mobile devices, by staff and managers.
- Pay rates automatically converted to public holiday rates where applicable.
- Quickly focus on differences between rosters and timesheets with listing of ranked differences for final payroll approval. Why waste time checking timesheets that are the same as the already approved rosters?
- Automatic Labour to sales reporting making sure you are making your required margins for each contract, extra “do and charge” and periodic job.
- Checks to automatically prevent overdrawing leave entitlements.
- Infoware’s DocLink + OCR interface to scan signed timesheets and automatically link these to the associated payroll entries. This provides automatic “proof of attendance” records electronically and removes the need to keep paper signed proof of attendance records.
Here’s what some of our clients have to say about i4 Paytime: