Infoware General Ledger reports and consolidates across all your business areas from single to complex multi companies. Our flagship i4 financial management tools help you manage your business from company consolidations down to job level with drill down to source transactions including document images.
More advanced features include:
- Full integration with all other Infoware components.
- Operating and reporting across multiple financial years.
- Consolidation options across companies, branches, divisions, areas, profit centres and jobs to meet all group reporting.
- Report on divisions and areas that transcend company structures for management reporting.
- Ability to load multiple budget revisions for both financial and statistical budgets so you can track performance as they change over time.
- Yearly financial forecasts reports (actuals to current month; budgets for remainder of year) to immediately see how you are tracking for the year.
- Process your multi-company transactions directly from within just one journal [providing in one bas reporting abn]; no more manual intercompany journals and reconciliation issues.
- Record free-format notes and link other supporting documents against journals, viewable directly from i4 Financial Reports, giving you instant answers to management or audit queries.
- Automatic reversing accruals.
- Upload journals.
- Reallocation function to distribute overhead costs or revenue to profit centres, such as national or state level costs.