More advanced time saving benefits include:
- Fully Single Touch Payroll compliant reporting directly to the ATO. Now calculates Job Keeper Top Up saving you further admin time.
- Reduce your legal exposure making sure employee certifications, visas and licences are up to date with document links including automated expiry date checks.
- All Super Guarantee calculation requirements handled plus salary sacrifice and employee contributions, with electronic contribution file generation for super funds or clearing house payments.
- Flexible and accurate leave entitlement calculations.
- Fair Work Australia compliant payslips.
- Payslips can be emailed direct to employees or pay points/administrators – considerably quicker than printing and distributing manually to staff but also saves on stationery, postage and additional labour costs.
“I just wanted to say thanks for all the work you and the team have done in relation to JobKeeper. I have followed your emails and the whole process was relatively pain-free…
…Great work and a process that I was dreading was quite easy – just wanted to let you know and say an extra thanks.”
Component Reference: i4 Paytime, Transware
- Generate EFT payment ABA files for upload to bank.
- Emailing of Centrelink Employee Separation forms directly from Infoware
- Make sure deductions, Super and Payroll Tax are paid efficiently and on time with integration to Infoware Creditors.
- Payroll Tax calculations per State including wages, super and FBT components.
- Portable Long Service Leave calculations and electronic data file generation for reporting.
- Flexible award interpretation for timesheets.
- Includes calculation of oncosts such as leave and workers compensation to provide accurate wages costs – even down to job level.
- High level of integrity and auditability with data field change logging of critical data files, registering who changed each field, from what value and when.
- Electronic ATO reporting for Single Touch Payroll, PAYG Payment Summaries, TFN Declarations.
- Complex and unusual Australian Tax requirements also covered including tax averaging, flat tax and tax variations.
- Optionally expensed to General Ledger based on dates worked for more accurate Profit and Loss reporting where pay periods cross end of month. Saves on extra journals to align payroll expenses with revenue and other costs for each month.
- Separate secure area for management pays not visible from normal pays area.
- Reduce the number of payruns and administration required by combining multiple companies or pay groups into a single payrun, while still maintaining separate payment files where required.
- Fully integrated with all relevant Infoware components such as Creditors, Job Cost, and General Ledger.
- Infoware’s i4 DocLink +OCR will revolutionise HR document access for employee starter packs and "SOP's".