Improve your debtors team productivity with more advanced tools such as automated credit control emails and setting/resetting stop credit flag; debtor remittance upload for a group account payment which can allocate payments across multiple accounts for single payment [a big time saver]; simple interface to send multiple invoices copies to customers; banking gateway; and simple payment allocation.
Including more advanced functionality:
- Reduce your administration time by letting customer’s answer their own account queries:
- View their account history
- Retrieve copies of invoices
- Retrieve signed POD images, using Infoware’s i4 DocLink +OCR interface.
- Produce free format invoices including:
- Recurring contract invoices (weekly, fortnightly, monthly)
- ‘Non-print’ lines to process income to multiple General Ledger income accounts or jobs without confusing details being printed
- Quick electronic delivery of statements and invoices using Infoware’s Report Splitter to email, efax or print in one easy process.
- Automatically take up prompt payment discounts when processing payments.
- Flexible aging and both credit and trading terms for you to keep tight control on overdue debts.
- Save considerable time processing large account remittances by uploading into Infoware and automatically allocating to invoices. Includes remittances from customer groups paying multiple debtor accounts.
- Help reduce your credit risk with credit control notes and associated documents stored against each debtors account, while sharing this information seamlessly throughout your organisation. Also credit control emails logged in credit control notes.
- Process transactions concurrently across end of month boundaries to keep credit control, bank recs and cash flows up to date. i.e. you do not stop for end of month processing.
- Fully integrated with all relevant Infoware components such as Inventory, Transport, Warehousing, General Ledger, Job Cost and Cash Book
- Automated Direct Debit payment processing to reduce admin and improve cash flow