Minimise the time to create purchase orders, receipts and invoices, while still maintaining required authority limits within your business. Even approve invoices via the web!
Including more advanced functionality:
- Red hot efficient one-click Inventory Predictive Purchase Orders based on moving average weeks of stock on hand.
- Help control cash flow and enforce management authority limits. Transactions over user’s limit must be approved by staff with higher authority levels.
- Purchase orders contain any combination of inventory, regularly purchased items, or one-off free format lines, costed to multiple jobs or General Ledger accounts.
- Minimise time by copying any previous Purchase Order as a template for a new order.
- Optionally receipt delivery of stock or services for better invoice control – details default from original purchase order – edit only quantity/price differences.
- Reduce processing bottlenecks with remote approval of invoices and orders through i4 Approvals, Infoware’s web enabled approval interface. View original invoice images with Infoware’s DocLink + OCR also installed.
- Centralised outstanding invoice control, accrue your true expenses for unapproved invoices and claim your GST input credits sooner with known total liability.
- Optional coding by approvers reduces clerk processing requirements significantly. Invoices finalised at the point of approval.
- Make General Ledger coding easy using Purchase Item codes for commonly ordered goods or services, including supplier specific pricing and economic order quantities.
- Upload Supplier Price Lists to quickly import accurate ranges of items available for purchase, with current prices.
- Fully integrated with all relevant Infoware components such as Inventory, Creditors, General Ledger, Job Cost and Cash Book.