Know immediately how profitable all your jobs are with Infoware’s Job Costing, including budgeted, committed and actual costs and revenue. All this information is captured directly from other Infoware components without additional processing time.
Including more advanced functionality:
- Quickly identify any problem areas with comprehensive job margin reporting. All your costs and revenue are automatically captured and immediately available through Infoware. Fully integrated with all relevant Infoware components such as Debtors, Creditors, Payroll (including on-costs), Inventory, General Ledger and Cash Book.
- Accumulate costs through Work in Progress (WIP) or directly expense jobs to General Ledger (e.g. service industries such as cleaners).
- Automatically process journals to General Ledger on project completion for Work in Progress type jobs.
- Always have the full project history available with transactions kept for at least the life of the job, even across many financial years.
- With flexible cost centre and sub-cost centre definitions you can easily maintain consistent and valid cost break downs across all your projects.
- Job costing has applications across many industries other than traditional construction and service industries e.g. commodity trading, farming or fleet maintenance.