Streamline your administration with auto rating, POD tracking and transport style invoicing. Accurately record revenue and costs by branch (depot), customer, trip and vehicle to manage the profitability of different segments of your operations.
More advanced time saving benefits include:
- Know your profitability by customer, vehicle, trip, and more with recovery rates per km for R&M, fuel, tyres or any other cost category.
- Dramatically reduce POD enquiries by OCR scanning connote POD’s with Infoware’s DocLink + OCR. No more searching through archive boxes to locate POD’s as these are automatically linked to the original connote and invoice for easy electronic viewing and retrieval anywhere!
- Enter your data once only with Transware’s full integration with other Infoware components, reducing errors and administration time.
- Reduce revenue leakage with driver timesheets cross-checked against connotes. Post directly to Payroll with flexible award interpretation for accurate pays.
- Minimise invoice adjustments with accurate auto-rating, including scheduled or customer rates with manual override. Define future rate changes so there are no disruptions to your daily processes.
- Fuel surcharges automatically calculated, optionally with different rates per customer.
- Utilise company and sub-contractor vehicles with full integration to Creditors/Accounts Payable for subbies.
- Multi-leg connotes, including optional pickup and delivery for accurate revenue allocation.
- Fast generation and delivery of invoices, connotes, manifests via print or email.
- Have 24/7 customer service with less administration resources with i4 client web portal. Customers can access account history and retrieve copies of past invoices (and even scanned POD copies) further increasing your customer service levels.
- Integrated Vehicle Maintenance system, including scheduled and ad-hoc servicing, driver vehicle service requests with full auditability.
- Fully featured Fixed Asset register including Hire Purchase/Lease register with repayment schedules including principal and interest components.
- Reduce your legal exposure making sure vehicle registration and insurance, and driver certifications and licences are up to date with document links including automated expiry date checks.
- Save processing time and reduce errors with electronic data imports for fuel and other data from customers and suppliers.
- Optionally utilise Infoware Job Costing for internal project management and reporting.
- Fully integrated with all relevant Infoware components such as Debtors, Creditors, Payroll, Job Cost, Inventory and General Ledger.