The cleaning industry operates in a highly competitive, low margin business environment. As a key part of your business processes, Infoware Services business management and accounting software helps you accurately control costs and margins, while increasing your efficiency.
Take control, make better decisions and increase profitability with Infoware Services; our fully-integrated cleaning industry software solution including job costing, rostering and purchasing with industry specific efficiencies and compliance.
Read More +
- Profit and Loss reporting and consolidation by group, company, division, branch, location, contract service manager (CSM), primary job and sub-job for accurate profitability control. Accurately match labour with revenue per calendar month automatically, regardless of your pay and billing cycles. Our web-based reporting ensures you can access all relevant information in real time, no matter where you are.
- Labour to Sales analysis for jobs and sub-jobs, lets you track your labour to sales ratios and ensure all extra ‘do and charge’ jobs are invoiced correctly, preventing revenue leakage.
- Accurately match your income against expenses at the time of invoicing, summarised for your customer while splitting income by labour, materials, waste management or other areas.
- Infoware Payroll to manage employees’ holidays, sick and portable long service accruals, superannuation, and payroll tax. User defined pay rates including day, night, Saturday, Sunday, plus others for full-time, part-time or casual employees. Also includes calculations and data export required for portable long service leave in Queensland and New South Wales.
- i4 Query Report Writer and the Excel i4 Plugin: (we believe to be) the most user friendly and powerful report writer available. Design your own reports – from simple lists like a CSM viewing their current list of employees & leave entitlements; to more advanced reports such as ranking the differences between rosters and timesheets, so you can focus only on exceptions for payroll approval.
- As a national supplier to BSCAA, Infoware Services support and work with industry representatives to stay up to date with industry requirements and challenges.
- We assist your business with compliance by including updates for Pay-As-You-Go tax changes, Fair Work Act changes and other applicable payroll and business legislation.
You too can achieve major processing time and cost reductions of over 60% with Infoware Services i4 Paytime web enabled rostering and timesheet integration. Combine with OCR, purchasing and flexible reporting to further increase your savings.
Read More +
Why re-key employee timesheets every week, when Infoware Services i4 Paytime lets you manage payroll by exception, entering only the differences to your rosters for each pay-run, saving you significant time and keying errors.
This year we had most of our employee’s email addresses for sending PAYG summaries. We have three companies and with Infoware Services this procedure only took about 45 minutes to email most of 1800 PAYG summaries plus print remaining 130. This is a significant saving on the previous years of having to print. Previously this procedure took us almost a full day with folding, stamping and entering a postage stamp on each envelope. A similar saving is made each fortnight in emailing payslips direct to employees .Anything that saves time is great so I can then spend time on other improvements within the company…Love it!
National Administration Manager
Some more time savers include:
- Infoware Payroll lets you deliver payslips, PAYG summaries and Centrelink forms by email. Also calculates superannuation, accurate entitlement accruals, payroll tax, and termination entitlements, further reducing manual calculations.
- Infoware Purchasing lets you email orders, and use any past entry as a template to minimise keying. When combined with web-based approvals
- i4 Query Report Writer and Excel i4 Plugin for fast and flexible reporting, giving you real time access to information on any area of your business, regardless of your location.
- Optional Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Lets you read, extract data and electronically file documents in one seamless process. Save considerable time keying data and retrieving documents while reducing errors. Scan employees signed timesheets for proof of attendance records automatically linked and available from employee records to meet audit requirements.
Value & Service
Dramatically reduce your IT costs while enjoying enhanced functionality and efficiency. For a low monthly subscription, you get the full Infoware business management solution, data hosted in a secure environment, Infoware updates plus included support and more.