Today’s successful job costing organisations need to produce high quality projects on time and in budget. Infoware Services offers an integrated solution across business and project life cycle giving you access to real time job cost information from a number of components including creditors/subcontractors, payroll, inventory as well as income from debtors. In addition to construction industry focused clients, due to infoware’s job costing flexibility it is used in a number of other industries including engineers, service providers, factories, commodity traders and farmers.
Take control, make better decisions and increase profitability with Infoware Services; our fully-integrated Job costing and project management software solution managing budgets, forecasts, committed and actual costs for each job cost component. You can even view invoice images when remotely onsite.
Read More +
- Comparisons of budgets, committed costs, forecasts and actual costs let you manage your jobs with up to date predictive tools. Our web-based reporting ensures you can access all relevant information in real time, no matter where you are.
- Infoware’s Purchasing component allows you to easily process purchase orders, contract variations, deliveries and invoices across multi jobs, cost centres and even companies, Review and approve Purchase Orders and Invoices onsite or anywhere via the web, plus view invoice images when combined with Infoware’s i4 DocLink + OCR.
- i4 Query Report Writer and the Excel i4 Plugin: (we believe to be) the most user friendly and powerful report writer available. Design your own reports – from simple lists like a Site Manager viewing their current list of employees & leave entitlements; to more advanced reports such as ranking the differences between rosters and timesheets, so you can focus only on exceptions for payroll approval.
- We assist your business with compliance by including updates for Pay-As-You-Go tax changes, Fair Work Act changes and other applicable payroll and business legislation.
You too can achieve major processing time and cost reductions of over 70% with Infoware Services web enabled creditors invoice approvals and timesheet integration. Reduce admin effort combined with better delivery of approval efforts to further increase your savings.
Read More +
Why key creditor invoices and shuffle paper around between people and even offices and sites? With Infoware i4 Doclink + OCR, your invoices are scanned, data imported and routed electronically for approval, reducing time for processing creditor invoices by over 70%.
Some more time savers include:
- Infoware Payroll. Fully integrated with Job Costing - even allows you to charge equipment time at the same time. Infoware payroll allows you to deliver payslips, PAYG summaries and Centrelink forms by email. Also calculates superannuation, accurate entitlement accruals including RDOs, payroll tax, and termination entitlements, further reducing manual calculations. Oncosts calculated and automatically posted to jobs provide more accurate labour costs.
- Infoware Purchasing lets you email orders, and use any past entry as a template to minimise keying. When combined with web-based approvals and Infoware’s i4 Doclink +OCR, our clients have achieved up to 70% saving in processing time!
- i4 Query Report Writer and Excel i4 Plugin for fast and flexible reporting, giving you real time access to information on any area of your business, regardless of your location.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) with Infoware’s i4Doclink +OCR. Lets you read, extract data and electronically file various types of documents in one seamless process. Save considerable time keying data and retrieving documents while reducing errors.
Value & Service
Dramatically reduce your IT costs while enjoying enhanced functionality and efficiency. For a low monthly subscription, you get the full Infoware business management solution, data hosted in a secure environment, Infoware updates plus included support and more.