Manufacturers need to manage customer demands against resources and stock availability in tight time lines. As a key part of your business processes, Infoware Services manufacturing/ERP and accounting software provides you with tools to increase your productivity and margins.
Take control, make better decisions and increase profitability with Infoware Services; our fully-integrated manufacturing software solution including current and full costs of production; wastage reduction and improving your customer DIFOT (Delivery In Full On Time).
Read More +
Infoware’s manufacturing solution gives you better cost control and reporting through complete Bills of Materials including all your inventory items plus recoveries for labour, electricity, gas or any other non inventory costs. In addition to providing accurate raw materials usage, you also then have accurate finished goods inventory control and costing, and true product profitability.
- Our centralised production planner shares the same information across production, customer service and management teams, giving all your required staff accurate and up-to-date information
- Ensure consistent quality and reduce wastage using standard manufacturing instructions per item, with override per works order for any special requirements.
"The i4 Query is used to track sales daily with real time data. Up to date sales reports by customer, product and segment are always available as well as full stock details for finished goods and raw materials. Production rejects, scrap reports and bill of materials for all production processes are accessed... This has allowed us to eliminate the need for keeping separate purchasing and manufacturing records. It has significantly reduced the work required to keep these records up to date and makes the data available to all relevant personnel..."
Chief Executive Officer
Barron and Rawson
- Production forecasts exploded to predict materials requirements for purchasing.
- Quantify your customer satisfaction levels through DIFOT analysis.
- Record wastage through daily shift production, both for accurate raw material usage plus efficiency improvements.
- Product recall requirements are covered with optional pallet tickets for batch/lot tracking.
- Fully integrated with all relevant Infoware components such as Inventory, Debtors, Creditors, Job Cost, General Ledger and Cash Book.
- For larger items requiring discreet manufacturing, use Infoware’s Job Costing to collate manufacturing and other costs.
- i4 Query Report Writer and the Excel i4 Plugin: (we believe to be) the most user friendly and powerful report writer available. Design your own reports from simple BOM lists to more advanced reports such as the effect of expected cost changes on labour, energy and raw materials.
You too can achieve major time savings with production planner information shared across production, customer service, stock control and management teams. Combine with flexible reporting to further increase your savings.
Read More +
- Everyone has access to production planner for consistent information throughout all sections of your business, saving duplication of staff effort and reducing errors.
- Shift production is recorded against each works order showing balance to be manufactured, giving your customer service team up-to-date information for customer queries.
- Order shortfall reporting for sub components or raw materials requirements further freeing procurement resources.
- Full integration of production, stock control, purchasing and accounting provides a consistent view across your business and simplified and quick management reporting, even full daily financials. No more time-consuming end of month processes.
- Option to automatically replenish raw materials as consumed. Using lean manufacturing techniques, Kanban cards are scanned for replenishment and automatic re-ordering. Reduce inventory requirements for just-in-time manufacturing and remove procurement resources. Even let your suppliers view their expected orders directly when desired even though only ordered weekly to further reduce lead times.
The Kanban Card Scan System allows stock to move from warehouse branches to production branches with limited computer interaction. The scan adds items to open orders at the same time, which are confirmed and automatically sent at 10am every day to suppliers. This has virtually eliminated run-outs and has saved us in excess of 1-2 hours labour per day. We would not be able to run as efficiently as we do now, without this tool.
Supply Chain and Inventory Manager
- Map your customer’s product codes and descriptions to your own products. Save time and reduce confusion and in communication with your customers – even print their product details on deliveries and invoices.
Value & Service
Dramatically reduce your IT costs while enjoying enhanced functionality and efficiency. For a low monthly subscription, you get the full Infoware business management solution, data hosted in a secure environment, Infoware updates plus included support and more.