Do you enjoy developing software to meet business requirements? Are you analytical and self-disciplined? Are you self-motivated and can work either alone or in a group?
This is more than a programming role! With sufficient knowledge and experience, you will be involved in the commercial and daily dynamics in supporting Infoware in a number of different industries.
Infoware Services is looking for highly motivated staff who must have:
- A degree in Information Technology
- Disciplined programming skills
- A working knowledge of Internet technologies
- Enjoy working with people
- A current driver’s licence
- Exposure to multi-platform Unix/Linux/Windows and VPN environments an advantage.
More experienced programmers with business knowledge and/or accounting skills are also encouraged to apply.
You will be responsible for and work directly with clients after an initial training period and enjoy developing and implementing software with the satisfaction of seeing the “fruits of your labour”.
If you are an above average achiever and enjoy working in a dynamic environment, please apply via the link below (total confidentiality assured).