We currently have an opportunity for an Analyst Programmer to join Infoware Services.
This position is suited to an Analyst Programmer/Developer who has an interest in working across multiple platforms, Unix, Linux, Windows and VPN environments, with demonstrated, real-world business analysis experience.
Infoware Services is looking for highly motivated staff that must have:
- A Degree in Information Technology or similar.
- Disciplined programming skills.
- A working knowledge of Internet technologies.
- A current driver’s licence.
- You will have a passion for business and technology.
- Experience in the development and implementation of business software packages.
- The ability to build relationships quickly with customers.
- Be a team player and demonstrate flexibility to get the project delivered.
- Multi-platform Unix/Linux/Windows and VPN environments experience would be highly regarded but not essential.
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated flexibility to meet business needs and drivers.
- Be pro-active, able to work independently and think on your feet.
- Open to working across various technologies.
What makes this role so great:
- You will work with a highly talented team of professionals who will share your passion for business and technology
- You will have the opportunity to acquire and develop new skills
- Supportive, mature environment
- Competitive salary package and benefits on offer
You will be responsible for and work directly with clients after an initial training period and enjoy developing and implementing software with the satisfaction of seeing the “fruits of your labour”.
If you are an above average achiever and enjoy working in a dynamic environment, please apply via the link below (total confidentiality assured).